[Ansteorra] new pelican web pages

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 15:08:17 PST 2007

I ran into a lot of problems with the display of the Pelicans list. When I
select the list, the page display scrolled all the way to the bottom. Then,
as I try to scroll up to see the pelican's names, I am lucky to see one
pelican after every 5-11 clicks on the right bar to scroll up.

I am using firefox.

Rixende

On Dec 23, 2007 1:46 AM, Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>
wrote:

> I have taken on the Pelican Web Site from Mistress Rosalia who has done a
> great job with it in the past, but no longer has the time to keep it up to
> date. I have brought it up to date and cleaned up a few minor issues.
>

> In discussions about where to take the site, Master Robin of Gilwell
> correctly noted that we should be asking the various users of the site and
> most of the time that is not the Pelicans. Please look at
> http://pelican.ansteorra.org and let me know how you might like to use
> such
> a tool. What features are lacking? What features could be better
> implemented? I have ideas, but I'd like to hear from possible real users
> before I begin to write software.
>

> This list might not want to use the bandwidth, so feel free to email me at
> caelin at elfsea.net.
>

> In service,
>
> Caelin on Andrede

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Quidam audit valde, facit valde