[Ansteorra] Art Museums

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:35:55 PST 2007

Thanks everyone for your advice and leads on places to see and do in
Texas.  I think our conclusion at this time is that we will need to
take several weekend trips through out the year to see all the things
that we want to see.  Now the trick is figuring out when the best
times to go where, based on the weather, small crowds and not against
events I want to attend too.

thanks
alex

--
"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,