[Ansteorra] OT, but not really...Current History...something to think about

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 19:24:23 PST 2007

You are so correct about a great generation and sadly it is fading from our lives too quickly. Ten years ago, I was lucky enough to participate in the Rutgers University WWII Oral History program where they found former Students to interview about their wartime experiences. It as an honor to be one of the students doing the interview. Even more rewarding was encouraging the current students to go and talk to the people in their own family that could provide a piece of living history.

  Dante

ke5zw at wt.net wrote:
Hugg your WWII vet today, the Great Generation that is dying off at the
rate of 2000 per day.

My father is in that group and is 80.

Niklas