[Ansteorra] Oklahoma?

Kelandra Carmichael Kelandra_C at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 09:51:20 PST 2007

There is a large amount of Northkeep's and most of Chemin Noir's populace
are with out power due to downed power-lines. Most people have reports that
power will not be restored until the 18th. The Forecast is calling for
another storm this weekend so if you do not see any of us it does not mean
we do not like you it just means we are to busy trying to stay safe and
warm.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep