[Ansteorra] Oklahoma?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 14:53:18 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/11/2007 2:53:12 PM Central Standard Time,
elizabeth at crouchet.com writes:

Kelandra  Carmichael wrote:
> There is a large amount of Northkeep's and most of  Chemin Noir's populace
> are with out power due to downed power-lines.  Most people have reports
that
> power will not be restored until the  18th. The Forecast is calling for
> another storm this weekend so if  you do not see any of us it does not mean
> we do not like you it just  means we are to busy trying to stay safe and
> warm.
>
>  Kindly,
> Ian Dun Gillan

Reminds me of the ice stome in Tenn. in 1994ish. Same thing happened  to us
in Millington/Gray Nish. Be glad you are in the SCA the people that were  not
and didn't have the equipment we do didn't fair as well.

You know you are in the SCA when an ice storm hits and you pull out your GW
box.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley