[Ansteorra] Fwd: Viking Invasion

Gavin MacGiollaRua ldgavin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:53:13 PST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Kilbourn <dave.kilbourn at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 13, 2007 10:42 AM
Subject: Viking Invasion
To: ldgavin at gmail.com

Gavin,

I am the Event Officer for the Texas Elag (Viking Invasion), could you
please pass along the following thanks to the Seawinds group:

The day was warm and the seas were high when the Vikings landed at
Ingleside.
Under cover of darkness we sought out their camp, to assess an enemy's
threat.
But lo, these were not fat peasants gathered waiting to plucked.
Warriors had gathered, a champions fight, we smiled at our luck.
Raiding could wait for another shore, their was prowess to prove here.
Boasts would be made, tales spun, and of course their would be beer!
So we spared you today, but we'll be back, come next year,
To raid, pillage, and steal your women....or at least to drink more beer!

Hail!

Rav

-Thanks again for the wonderful weekend!