[Ansteorra] Proposed Complete Participants Handbook

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Dec 13 13:54:35 PST 2007

You have just made my fighter hubby (Richard de Vere) and my boffer-happy six-year old VERY HAPPY PEOPLE with your lovely clearly-defined youth boffer section. We are also ecstatic that our recently made boffer equipment is still legal with this new version. Thanks so much!

  Now our kids can live the dream, also, lolol. :)

  Rose the Obnoxious

Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:
  Greeting Everyone. As many of you might be aware, we've been working hard to get the Complete Participants Handbook revised and up to date with the many changes from corporate.