[Ansteorra] A wee reminder

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 18:41:09 PST 2007

Greetings!

I wanted to take this opportunity to remind the Ansteorran brewers that the Steppes Loose Association of Brewers (or SLAB for short) will be sponsoring a brewing competition at Steppes Warlord (May 23 -26, 2008). The competition will be on Saturday. If you brew, we'd love to see you
 there to compete and help us celebrate Steppes Warlord XXXV!  I know it takes a long time to get the brews aged properly, so I wanted to post a reminder.

This competition will include anything that's brewed, plus we will have a cordial tasting. So bring out your meads, wines, ales, ciders - by the way, if any of you have ever made scrumpy, please email me off list :)

More reminders will follow over the next few months. There will be great prizes and a SLAB-sponsored party in the evening on Saturday.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled holiday madness!

Lady Susanna Nightegale
BB on behalf of the SLAB