[Ansteorra] OT - Registration and Inventory Management Software

AGILLILAN at SWBELL.NET AGILLILAN at SWBELL.NET
Tue Dec 18 07:03:52 PST 2007

I'm trying to make things easier for myself, and bring
my workplace into the 21st century, so have been
looking for software that will help manage our event
registrations, lodging requests, ticket requests, etc.
Does anyone happen to have any experience with
anything like this?

I'm also looking into an inventory management
software, if anyone has opinions on that as well.

Thanks,
Gilyan