[Ansteorra] Travel times or distances

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 18 08:14:22 PST 2007

I actually started one in Google maps a while back for a project to help
entourage determine travel time, etc. Let me dig it up and see if it is
still live and send you the link.

Basically, it was the traveling distance between popular event sites as
opposed to the actual group "seat" for a Mahdi's reign since we only had one
off weekend the whole reign.

Is that what you are looking for?

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra