[Ansteorra] Travel times or distances

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 09:20:28 PST 2007

Mistress Gwenneth (the other one<G>) did a study of the exact center of the Kingdom...somewhere between Waco and Hillsboro.  That puts Austin pretty close.
  We have used Castleton for regional events including the Lysts and for Kingdom events that include Queens and Coronation (Queensonation actually<G>)
  gwyneth

Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com> wrote:
  I love the idea. I wouldn't leave out Cantons since they wouldn't add
that many more branches and because there may be a surprising difference
in travel times particularly if you have to traverse all the way across
or around a large Metro area to get to that Canton. I would also add to
the list common or frequently used sites such as Sokol Hall, Jones
Country, Camp Camwood, etc.

Regards,

-Eadric