[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

Patty prand at swbell.net
Wed Dec 19 11:47:57 PST 2007

Thank you for the information.  I was just making my travel plans for this event.
  Caitriona

Ian Dun Gillan <ian1550 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings,
Northkeep is indeed hosting Kingdom A&S and it will be held at the same site
which was used for Winterkingdom (Saint Peter and Paul's School in Tulsa).
There will be a flyer for the event in the December Blackstar and the
steward's are working on getting a web site for that event set up. If there
are any specific questions please address those to our event steward's HE
Kelandra Carmichael or Lady Faolan McFarland, Her Excellency can be reach
via email at: kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep