[Ansteorra] Red Tape/Round Table

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Dec 28 14:13:42 PST 2007

Good Morning,

> Is there a web site for Red Tape/Round Table? What classes are being
> offered this time. Inquiring minds would like to know.

  I've Bcc'ed the local seneschal and virtual scribe in case they are not on
the list to see about getting a website set up.

  Unfortunately I am still working on finalizing the schedule with the Great
Officers. I am waiting to hear back from two officers about some potential
changes before putting the final stamp on the schedule hopefully before the
end of year.

  This year has been quite the challenge because of wanting to dedicate an
hour to the background check issue since it will draw many people from all
areas as it touches our Society.

  The classes being offered are:

Exchequer, Seneschal and Herald warranting classes
Financial policy class
Armored Combat Marshal training
Waterbearing & Chirurgeon 101
First Aid / CPR

  There will also be sessions for:

Background Checks for minor aimed activities
Crown & Great Officer states of the union
Territorial Nobility meeting with the Crown
Bryn Gwlad Territorial Nobility interviews with the Crown
30th Anniversary event informational session
Armored Combat Marshals
Rapier Marshals
A&S officers
Chirurgeons
Chroniclers
Exchequers
Heralds
Hospitalers
Ministers of Children
Scribes
Seneschals
Virtual Scribes

  I've probably managed to miss something out of the busy and tight
schedule, but that will be remedied when I post the final schedule.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Acting Kingdom Seneschal