[Ansteorra] Art Museums

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Sun Dec 30 06:49:23 PST 2007

Both Dallas and Ft. Worth have all of those things.  The Kimbell Museum in Ft. Worth has an exhibit of early Christian art and artifacts through March, as well.
A resource for neat things to do in Teas is the Texas Travel Guide, which lists each town in Texas and the things to do there.  You can get it from the Texas Highway Department free of charge, just by asking.  Places are broken down by region, and it comes with a free Texas map, as well.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK

-- Melissa Baxter-Kosub <mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com> wrote:
Have you tried Houston?  There are also some cool things in Galveston.

Branwen