[Ansteorra] Art Museums

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sun Dec 30 14:18:27 PST 2007

There are a couple of additional things that your family might find
interesting in Fort Worth.  In the Stockyards we have a small, city owned
herd of Texas Longhorns that are taken on a daily "cattle drive" toward
downtown in the morning and returning in the late afternoon. This done by
city employed cowboys and cowgirls. Very accessible to watch and enjoy.

You will also find the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame in the cultural
district.

Out toward Eagle Mountain Lake, we have a Nature Center where there are many
trails to walk through the natural wooded area and then there are boardwalks
over the wet areas as well.  Each area has their own wild life that you
would expect to see there as well as some that are just "passing through".
If you are adventurous there are canoe trips on the Trinity River through
the Nature Center.

I do hope you enjoy your trip to our area and if you can't find what you
want to see, just ask someone.  Most everyone is friendly and helpful.

Bicé
Loch Ruadh