[Ansteorra] December Marshallate Cards issued and Roster updates request

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 17:34:49 PST 2007

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas, Here are the cards issued for December!

  REISSUE:
  Susan McMahill-Lyneya de Grey

  NEW ISSUES:

  Shawn Wooten-Rouland Blackwell
  Ben Gilbert-Grimm
  Ryan Barnett-Orion
  Charles Capupil-Diego de la Rosa
  Kelly Hatcher-Ceallach Mac Donal
  Paula M. Reed-Branislava Volova
  Curtis H Waldrop-Richard FitzOsbern
  Joshua David Kolett-Tatsuo
  Jason Knight-Paudraig Mc Angus
  Leslie Miller-Gunhilda Amberstar
  Theresa Michelle Kwasny-Therese Maria Giovanni
  Peter Wohlers-Pieter Rausch
  Susan Scott-Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan
  Carl E. Fryday-Gassion de Beaumarchais
  Carol Brinlee-Rinalde inghean Aounghuis
  Sean Basmossen-Jaques Francois le Noir
  Patrick T. Peabody Jr.-Darien Wylde
  Lindsay Rae Holder-Lindsay
  Christopher Bruck-same for now

  PROBLEMS:
  Joshua C Crane-Aegelmaere Redmond- no marshal listed for authorizations
  Jamin Peterson-James Hamilton-no marshal listed for authorizations
  Richard L. Nunn-Ricciardo Da Nicolosi- waiver not signed and dated (This is 2nd month)
  Carl York-Waiver not signed and dated (this is 3rd month)
  Michael S. Bearth-Akashi Tsurugi-no marshal listed for authorizations

    The Roster is about to be prepared and issued so if you are a Kingdom, Regional or local marshal for a group, now is your last chance to send any address changes or officer changes in the marshallette so that I can update the roster. I need these ASAP which means by January the first preferably but no later than Saturday the 5th.  Red Tape is rapidly approaching, so please check your records.

  Gulf war will be here before you know it, and that means a rush of people requesting cards. Please don't wait until the last week. It can take up to thirty days to issue and I know everyone want to be ready for war.  Remember to sign and date your form, and marshals make sure the authorizing marshal or marshals are listed on the lines provided on the forms.  Unfortately I can not issue cards without this information or a signed waiver.  Also, everyone please try to write as neatly as possible on your paperwork, make sure your 2 and 7's are readable as so on!

  Have a Splendid New Year! 2008 here we come! Party like its 1499! but don't drink and drive! Hug a friend! Dream wonderful dreams and stay warm. Here's hoping for the best New Year ever bringing wonderful times and memories to Ansteorra and the known world!

  In Service,
  HL Bianca della Vittoria