[Ansteorra] Art Museums

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:13:50 PST 2007

Most state universities have extensive collections that you can browse
through.

When I was at UT the classics department,
http://www.utexas.edu/cola/depts/classics/resources/, at that time had a
permanent collection of European Renaissance paintings and books.

I remember that the libraries on campus occasionally had private collections
on display for a week.

I worked out in the then Balconies Research Center (has a different name
now) in the Radio Carbon Dating lab. There were buildings out there with
artifacts from different digs and sea wrecks that were on display as well.

Call ahead and see if there is anything on view at your local university. :)

Chiara Francesca