[Ansteorra] ISO King Caonpy

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Sun Feb 4 13:20:00 PST 2007

I am looking for a King Canopy II, which is one of those white garage
pavilions with clear plastic windows on the sides and 2" poles. More
precisely, I am looking for a good price on one. I have found one
without windows at Sam's for ~$200 and a sidewall kit that would include
the walls with windows for another ~$85 so $300 is the price to beat.
Anyone have suggestions?

I am also interested in 6 of the 4-way joints ( 2 inch) that are used to
connect the pipes. These are not the end joints (those are 3 way) but
the middle ones. If you have the remains of a King Canopy that was
destroyed somehow, but you still have 6 of the 2" 4-way joints in good
condition, I would be interested.

Finally, I am interested in the 2" pipe used to make the poles. I am
looking for 10 foot sections. Someone suggested this may the the same a
chain link fence pole and if so I can get it at the local Home Depot. If
not then I don't know where to look.

Thanks for any advice.

Christian Doré