[Ansteorra] ISO King Caonpy

Richard Yeager chuymonstre at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 06:41:05 PST 2007

I went back and looked at some of their auctions.
SOme of what they have is going for much less than
retail.  Their shipping is expensive, especially since
they are in the DFW area (and won't allow local
pick-up).  My lady (who handles the shipping for our
ebay business) doesn't think they are padding their
shipping costs by much.  UPS charges some very high
fees for oversized items (which I discovered when
returning a rental pavillion after a ren-faire).

Good luck,

Cuan mac Niall