[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 10, Issue 4

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 6 05:27:42 PST 2007

  Keep looking at the different Sams clubs I bought mine at Sams and it has windows and it was about 200.00 You will just need to continue looking Try online I know King Canoly has a web site.
  Gwen

I am looking for a King Canopy II, which is one of those white garage
pavilions with clear plastic windows on the sides and 2" poles. More
precisely, I am looking for a good price on one. I have found one
without windows at Sam's for ~$200 and a sidewall kit that would include
the walls with windows for another ~$85 so $300 is the price to beat.
Anyone have suggestions?

I am also interested in 6 of the 4-way joints ( 2 inch) that are used to
connect the pipes. These are not the end joints (those are 3 way) but
the middle ones. If you have the remains of a King Canopy that was

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1