[Ansteorra] board meeting

ChuckandRhonda Leggett poppabrick at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 19:21:37 PST 2007

Please disregard this message. Somehow my computer
decided to send a private message to this list! Don't
know how. I didn't type anything that started with an
"A" or a "K" in the address bar!!

Electronics. Can't live with 'em, can't live without
'em.

--- ChuckandRhonda Leggett <poppabrick at yahoo.com>