[Ansteorra] New Yahoo Group

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:01:28 PST 2007

Dear Josh,

Just in case you were unaware, there is a SCA historians group. Please come
and visit the SCA Historians Yahoo Group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Historians/

You can also view somewhat of our history at the Kingdom History webpage on
the Ansteorran webpages.

Also, there is the Ansteorra Historians mailing list, which I moderate. Go
to mailing lists and sign up!
Annes
Kingdom Historian