[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] Siege Equipment - Ramps

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Feb 2 10:12:34 PST 2007

Greetings Duke Miguel and others interested in building siege ramps,

  I culled through pictures I have from the last two Gulf Wars and posted
images of the ramps currently being used there.  They are posted at:

HYPERLINK
"http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/Ramps"http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/Ramps

  I kept them at as high a resolution as possible such that as much
construction details could be gleamed from them.   Hope they help.

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

 Argent, in pale a tower sable masoned argent and three arrows in pile
gules.

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!