[Ansteorra] New look to Ansteorran Scribes website

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 11:04:05 PST 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,
It's a new day and the Ansteorran's Scribes Website has a new look!!
http://scribe.ansteorra.org/

After many months of hard work, experimentation, adjustments and learning-curves; the new webpages
went live over the weekend.  These pages are possible due to the generous contributitions of
articles and gallery images from scribes of Ansteorra.  Many, many congratulations to the Scribes
Website Administrator, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya of Northkeep, for her creativity and very
hard work over the last year.  VIVAT!!

There are new menu items to review, and new formats for some of the old information you used to
see, it's still there - just organized differently.  Articles and classes are now available for
download on the Administration and Education menus, and I have a dozen more to approve for posting
very soon now. We welcome more articles and gallery images to be submitted.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, corrections or additions for improvements.  This
is just the beginning of the new format; with more updates to be added periodically.

Congrats again to Zubeydah, Vivat!
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet Ansteorra