[Ansteorra] CANDLEMAS LOST & FOUND LIST

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 12:32:44 PST 2007

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

The following is a list of items found after the event:

1 pottery mug
2 very large pieces of colored fabric materials
2 silver mugs, one of the mugs is very large and is very pretty
1 travel cup
1 large glass mug
1 wooden mug with a cap
1 pretty ring
1 pretty stick pin
1 white very small cloth
1 white fabric probably used for veil
2 medallions, one gold and a heavy silver medallions that looks to
belong to someone in          Bordermarch.
1 knife with black handle
1 blue plate
1 clear glass bowl
2 pairs of eyeglasses, one with a glass case and one without
1 wooden yoyo
1 plastic container with business cards with the name, "DAMON FRY"
1 fuzzy toy with the words, "Catscratch" and "McDonalds"
1 medium cooler with drinks inside it
2 wooden baskets, one of the baskets was taped with 1 tiny table for
the A&S

Some folks have already emailed me on some of the items. On the other
items, if you recognize any of the above items please email privately
off-list so I may try to make arrangements to return the items to you.

Thanks,
Alina