[Ansteorra] Candlmas Feast congratulations

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:39:10 PST 2007

I would like to express my praise to Mistress Gwyneth
for putting on a wonderful feast for Bryn Gwlad's
Candlemas celebration this weekend. There was plenty
of food, it was hot, on time and went far to prove
that period food is not only edible but also delicious.

The kitchen ran smoothly and we had a heck of a lot
of fun. Feasts like the one this weekend are reminders
of why they are special.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Yers,

Gunthar