[Ansteorra] Children's clothing

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 20:34:48 PST 2007

What time and place are you and your husband from?  People can give  you more
specific advise, like where to look for suitable shoes, if we  know.  In
general, children wore miniature versions of adult garments by  the time they were
walking.  Speaking as someone who has raised three kids  in the SCA, I'd say,
keep it as simple as possible.  The little dears will  outgrow garments
before you can get the replacements sewn if you don't.   Trigger or Outrigger brand
fabrics are your friends.  They come in solid,  heraldic colors, wear like
iron, machine wash well and never fade.

HL Oriana Corbizzi

Wiesenfeuer