[Ansteorra] Children's clothing

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:59:07 PST 2007

One of the best sites I had seen was one of children in Period created by
Lady .

The site is gone now but you can still see her research and some of the
images at
http://tinyurl.com/27abwa

If that does not work (archive.org links are dynamic so it may not work)
here is the entire url.
http://web.archive.org/web/20040803005435/http://www.ladymesmerism.net/medchildren/main.html

She has a new site: http://www.quite-contrary.org/how_to_links.htm but these
images are not there.

I remembered saving the site when I first saw it so that I could look at the
images offline at my leisure so that I can find the images in my own books
for further research. Thus, I have the images.

I have not been able to find the original author but the site is gone and
there is no redirect to a new location. Seems a shame that it may be lost
forever. It was a great resource for us Moms.

There are others but they also suffered the same plight. Sites are gone. But
... again ... I kept images. :)

Let me know if I can help. :)

Chiara Francesca
mommy of three