[Ansteorra] Convelessing

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Feb 14 09:34:51 PST 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 11:30:39AM -0600, Simone Ui'Dunlaingh wrote:
> Hello my friends.
>
> I am convelessing from heart surgery. i'm half way thru the projected
> recovery and things are looking good. i'm off the pain meds now and
> the fog from my brain is starting to clear. i'm taking it easy and not
> pushing it past what the docs say to do. hope to see you all soon.
>
> SImone
>
> --
> Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing.

Excellent! This all is good news.

I find it takes me 3 to 6 weeks to really recover from general
anesthesia to where _I_ am happy with the way my mind works; others
probaly will have different mileage here.

You're doing things the right way. Do what the docs say to, unless you
think it's going to be dangerous. Stop when the pain gets too bad, and
tell the staff.

We're all pulling for you. Enjoy your convalescence; work will still
be there, waiting patiently for you when you return to it.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO