[Ansteorra] Greetings from the East Kingdom...

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 03:40:25 PST 2007

Forwarded to HE Bjornsborg.
  gwyneth

"Haraldr Bassi (ansteorra lists)" <ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org> wrote:
  Greetings,

I am Haraldr Bassi, of the East Kingdom. I will be traveling into your fair
kingdom around the end of this month for purposes of interviewing for a job
located in the Barony of Bjornsborg. To that end I am interested in email
correspondence with people from Bjornsborg as well as the rest of the kingdom
and southern region so I can get an idea of the activity level I'd expect to
encounter should I accept a potential job offer.

Specific information on how to locate the Bjornsborg fight practice so I can
meet with members in person as I should be there on that Wednesday night would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Haraldr