[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 10, Issue 15 - Children's Clothing Question

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Thu Feb 15 07:49:30 PST 2007

Was the T-tunic buttoned up the front or just open like a vest?  Thanks for the info.  Haleigh will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, so she has a while before she'll walk.  But I'd like to make something that will be "appropriate" when she meets Their Majesties the first time yet can handle getting dirty frequently.

Thanks,
Genevieve