[Ansteorra] X Rated? (Shameless event proclamation)

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Thu Feb 15 09:08:00 PST 2007

Cracked Anvil X is coming soon.

We have an x-cellent new site and lots os of x-cellent activities such as
Rapier Fighting, Heavy Weapons Fighting (including a loot tourney), classes,
A&X (er, A&S), Children's Activities (including cooking their own feast),
plus a Bardic Circle sponsored by Celtic Underground.

This year's site is the Shoal Creek Methodist Youth Camp west of New Blaine,
AR

Additional details will be posted as they become available or see our
website:  www.smythkepe.org/cracked