[Ansteorra] Baby garb

Robin Lindsey moiranliam at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 16:59:07 PST 2007

I have made small t-tunics with bias tape for the neck and sleeves and then used the knit pants and long-sleeved onesies you can get at Wal-mart for layering.  For fabrics, just linen or linen-look cottons for summer, and corduroy or velveteen for winter.  You'd be amazed at how far a 12" x 24" scrap of fabric will go, if you have that lying around.  That can make a baby tunic.  The problem I ran in to was forgetting how big an opening I really needed for their heads!  I just made a standard yoke opening.  Hope this info is useful.

Moira