[Ansteorra] 2007 NORMAN OKLAHOMA MEDIEVAL FAIR - A Barony of Namron DEMO

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 17:10:35 PST 2007

Greetings good people of Ansteorra!

To welcome the coming of Spring, The Barony of Namron will be raising camp at the Norman Medieval Fair March 30 and 31 and April 1 in Norman Oklahoma, and I wish to invite each and every one of you to celebrate in this stellar event.

Last year nearly 350,000 enthusiastic visitors made progress to Fair, and thousands spent part of their day with us, discovering who we are and sharing in the enthusiasm of what we enjoy doing.  From all across our Stellar Kingdom people will come to enjoy a day or 2 of Feast and Festivity, not to mention that great once in a year shopping opportunity..  The Turkey Legs and home made Root Beer alone are worth the journey!

I extend a special invitation to all fighters, both
light and heavy.  As you may know, Fair is just one week prior to Crown Tournament, and if you take the opportunity to hone your skills on our List, I promise you will find worthy opponents and hundreds of spectators anxious to cheer you to victory.

Artisans and Crafts people, we have a place for you as well. Fair presents a
wonderful venue to display your talents and share your knowledge
with those wishing to learn.

  We are fortunate to have a spacious land grant which will be turned into a
spectacular Medieval encampment for the weekend, a place where the 1,000
years of our Society all fold into one great display of living history.  We need you to help represent to our guests how great our Kingdom is.

  To learn more about the Fair itself, please follow your electronic wizard to
http://www.medievalfair.org and there you will find all the details
of this proud event.

  If you wish to join us and have any general questions, please contact me
via e-mail at wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at ... Please use this
address and do not respond to the list post.

Or if you prefer to ring, I may be reached at 405.360.4150.

  If you have questions about fighting, both heavy and light, please contact our Knights Marshall, Lord Terrance Daniel at tldaniels 1 at hotmail.com
  And if you wish to find out more about submitting Arts and Sciences exhibit or demo, please contact our Minister of A&S, Lady Adena Terricsdotter at VUJADEA200 at aol.com

  There is no better way to celebrate the return of Spring than a
weekend at Fair and we look forward to seeing you.

***PLEASE*** If you know someone who does not have access to the news group, please be sure to share this information with them.

In Service
Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen
Barony of Namron