[Ansteorra] Truth in Advertising ;)

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Thu Feb 15 18:54:30 PST 2007

This morning's plug for Cracked Anvil contained some inadvertant erroneous
info: the site really isn't "new"... Smythkepe used Shoal Creek regularly
for MSKD and other events several years ago. A disagreement with the (then)
management caused us to look for other sites. Recently, however we found the
site is under new management and has been refurbished/improved since we last
used it.

So, Cracked Anvil will be at a new (old) site: Shoal Creek Youth Camp near
New Blaine, AR.  The event will be  April 13-15 (yes, a full weekend this
year, so file your taxes early)

So it's really an "old" site, but it's been fixed up so it LOOKS new ;)

www.smythkepe.org/cracked.htm

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program: Bunny Fur Barbarians
;)

THL Edrei the Quiet
(mka David Backlin)
Merchant and Adventurer