[Ansteorra] Persona Event/Fox Tail Tourney

Susan Stallman bronwens at cableone.net
Fri Feb 16 21:29:17 PST 2007

Greetings All!

I would like to remind everyone about the upcoming persona event, The Fox
Tail Tourney, being sponsored by The Barony of The Eldern Hills & The Shire
of Brad Leah.

For those of you wanting more information about this original enterprise,
visit our web site at http://www.geocities.com/fox_tail_inn/tourney.html

Mistress Adria & Lady Thora are planning an amazing feast.  You can reserve
feast with Mistress Adria at wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net

Also, there is a limited amount of cabin space still available, so please
get your name in now if you need space held. I will need both SCA & Mundane
names for anyone reserving space.

Please note that there will be an A&S competition that will have a theme of
"Kingdom Regalia".  All entries will be donated to the Crown.  Documentation
will be required.

My many thanks and I hope to see many of your there.

Always

Bronwen