[Ansteorra] The Barony of Elfsea Presents Spring Faire

Lady Pendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 17 18:53:43 PST 2007

The Barony of Elfsea and its people invite you to Spring Faire

  March 30-April 1, 2007

  Titled Bard, Artisan, and Fool to be Chosen

  Fighters and Archers battle for a Letter of Marque, use of The Star of
Elfsea, our three masts Schooner, and then plunder and profit from
Ansteorra's Enemies.

  Come have fun and make a splash in Elfsea!

Fight until you drop!

  Visit our website for more details!

  http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/Elfsea_Springfaire.htm

  Your Event Stewards:

  Lady Hanna von Dahl

  Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis

  _____

It has removed 3207 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com>  for free now!