[Ansteorra] Public Thank You

Joshua McCoy jdmccoy at nerdshack.com
Sun Feb 18 00:40:57 PST 2007

I think that there needs to be a public thank you from me to a verry select few in this group from a few mesages that I have read about my Off Topic Request.  I would like to say thank you to Willow, and Caterina. I do thank you both very very much so.  I agree with you Caterian that the "keyboard warriors" need to sut there Dogy Do Do mouths and stop assaulting others for not having the best way to say thing on this list when that ask or request things.  Like I think I have said before I suck with English because of my learning disability wich is ADD.  My ADD affects my learning in a drematicaly different way with how I learn English wich is the only language that I know.  As you said Catrina about some one else wich also aplies to me as well which the comment was  "However, he is both intelligent and articulate in oral conversation."  No one would ever know that I was lerning disabled or know that I have ADD just by talking to me.  Prity much any of the "keyboard warriors" need to leave me alone from hear on out other wise I will need to report the to the correct SCA officials.

From,
Joshua