[Ansteorra] OT: Anyone know of soldiers stationed overseas who might like...

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 18:43:28 PST 2007

A free magazine subscription? I know someone who works at the Texas Parks
and Wildlife magazine and he asked me to find some soldiers who might be
interested in a free subscription. The subscriptions have been donated to "a
soldier overseas". However, they need a specific person to mail them to.

If you know of a soldier overseas who might be interested, please send me
their mailing address. They don't have to keep the magazine, they can just
put it in a common area. I figure they would love to plan some downtime in
Texas when they get home or at least daydream about it. If you haven't seen
the magazine, it is pretty cool!

The way I met this guy is from selling Girl Scout cookies. We are collecting
donations to send cookies to the troops overseas and he wanted to know if I
had specific contact info for a soldier who would like a subscription. I
told him I would do my best to find one. Just to brag a bit...my daughter's
troop now has 14 cases of cookies to send to the soldiers! Woohoo!

Please respond privately so as to not clutter up the list.

Thank you!
Ysabeau
Lady.ysabeau at gmail.com