[Ansteorra] Rude behavior

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 14:54:27 PST 2007

Observation from an old man
First- what group in our fair kingdom does this Joshua play- or is he even
from our kingdom? Has anyone actually meet this individual?
Second - in the several postings he has made, he has managed to bring out
some very emotional responses from people that have not been beneficial to  the
forum.
Third- it seems that it is time for the moderator of the list to make sure
that it all stops- NOW

My gut feeling is that this Joshua is a nome de plume for some one  else.

No title- just tired - Bors
Those that know me- know who I am
Those who don't know me, probably don't care.

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.