[Ansteorra] Unity and Acceptance

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:34:58 PST 2007

My dear countrymen and women

I have been a wee bit disturbed with some off the issues on the list of late.
and they got me thinking.

What is more important nitpicking about our difrent perspectives or
the unity of our kingdom. and accepting our country men and women were
they are.

We are all human beings as such each and every one of us will make
mistakes, that is part of life. some times we will even make the same
mistake over and over before we learn and grow from it. and that is
ok.

none of us enter  the society know everything or being perfect. we all
learn to become part of it. so we make a few blunders along the way. I
know i've made more than a few.
if we are lucky some kind carring soul will take us aside and explain
to us the errors of our ways. and sometimes we are not so lucky and we
get blasted by our errors. either way we learn to over come them in
time.

But continualy brining up the error in our make up in a public arena
does nothing to promote unity. instead it encouages others to do
likewise and continual nit picking breads disunity and contention.

Sometimes we need to put personal bias aside for what is beast for our
kingdom. Sometimes the best course of action is to accept folks as
being who they are, and where they are in their development. To try to
be an example of the virtues we wish others to have.

Of course this is my own opinion. but i would rather bee seen as a
person who is loveing and tolerant. who values kingdom unity over
thier own agenda, to bee seen as one looking for solutions instead of
dwelling in the problem or the past.  instead of someone who is
critical of others and always keeping scorcards of what so and so
might have done wrong lately.

as i said this is my opinion so take it as you will. For me I consider
Kingdom unity and Acceptance as being important parts of our dream.

Simone

--
Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing.