[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 06:40:17 PST 2007

The faux pas in a situation where an individual fails to use their title and then chastises someone for not using the MOST correct title is on the part of the chider, not the one who's polite enough to use SOME title.  All lower titles are equally fine.  Call me M'lord, Lord, Centurion, Sir...  Really I just prefer Morgan most of the time.  To directly answer the question, I'll go with the consensus of "it depends."  If someone asks a question about "what would a knight think of so and so" I'd probably sign my reply "Sir Morgan."  If I was talking about the Centurion tourney at Gothic War, I'd probably sign it, "Sir Morgan, CSS."  But I'd NEVER chide someone for calling me m'lord if they reply to a message such as this where I sign off....

Morgan