[Ansteorra] Question for SCAdian moving to the Houston area

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Feb 22 09:51:21 PST 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 09:31:25AM -0800, Bulgarelli Maria wrote:
> Thank you Alden.  I'm a former real estate agent and
> to be quite honest I could find undesirable
> neighborhoods in every part of the Houston area.  I
> also replied to Irina privately, but when I read Bors
> reply I almost fell over.  There are some VERY nice
> areas of NW Houston.  I live in Spring (and no it's
> not specifically NW Houston) but there are some very
> good areas in the southern part of Spring.  Let's not
> forget that Willowboork is technically in NW Houston.
> I certainly wouldn't call the Willowbrook area a high
> crime area.

Sometimes it's hard to see the tongue in the writer's cheek in a pure
character-mode environment.

I am, however, sure that it was there, and that Bors was merely trying
to coax folks into his Barony.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO