[Ansteorra] To title or not to title

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 14:17:16 PST 2007

And then there are those really anoying people with multiple persona disorder (she types selfe-depricatingly)

  I have an AOA, Comet and Thistle, but it is endlessly amusing to those who have read or heard my persona story to hear someone call me Lady Aeryn.

  Ealasaid is the lady (Lady Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird al Aeryn - to be precise).

  Aeryn is a "Persona line" familial honorific (not exactly title) for the storyteller in each generation - some of which only exist in the "back story" that is my persona history.

  All of them are al Aeryn ("al" is such a useful word -- "the" in both Gaelic AND Arabic) so calling me Aeryn works for each persona and reduces the trauma of trying to figure out "Who's on first" among the current four.

  al AERYN