[Ansteorra] Living the Dream

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 17:13:58 PST 2007

OK, I'm not quiet that good and don't have that big a budget.  But I'm a
whole lot closer, in Middleford in fact.  If you were able to open their web
site, you should be able to open mine.  Mind you, we're still a work in
progress.

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/