[Ansteorra] Need fighters to test a new format

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 18:25:43 PST 2007

Greetings!

Sunday, March 3rd, we in the Steppes will be hosting a mock tournament for
heavy combat to test out a new format that may be used at Steppes Warlord
34.

We invite all heavy fighters that wish to try this out to attend our fighter
practice in Carrollton Texas on March 3rd at 2pm. The time may change to an
earlier time but we will announce it prior to that date.

The park can be found at Mary Heads Carter Park, 2320 Heads Lane ,
Carrollton, Tx. http://tinyurl.com/br6oy our fighter mailing list is:

For those of you that travel with your fighter there is a wondrous event
occurring that weekend as well. NTIF. Our very own Baroness Francesca
Laviana Sansovino is the demo coordinator for this the 25th Anniversary of
the North Texas Irish Festival. If you wish to have more information about
this part of the weekend please contact her directly at ylwrose2 at juno.com

If you need more information about the mock tournament please email us!

Thank you!
Lord Damon Xanthus
Event Steward for Steppes Warlord 34
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Event Coordinator for Steppes Warlord 34

http://www.steppes.org/warlord/ (Steppes Warlord 34 and Baronial
Investiture)