[Ansteorra] Directions to Ice Axe Feb 23-25 06 Shire of Middleford

Nancy Harkness nharkness at hot.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 21:54:04 PST 2007

Greetings to the people of Ansteorra,

We have, through a technical problem, not had the link to our event updated to the web.

To all who read this list, I am sending the directions to the site.

Take your best route to Hwy 190. If coming from I-35, go west towards Fort Hood.  Continue on 190 through Copperas Cove until you reach RR 2657. Turn south at this red light. Proceed on this road until you see the Knights of Columbus Hall sign on the right hand side of the road. There will be SCA signs in place as of Friday evening to help guide you to the site.

Sincerely and hope to have you spend this time with our Shire,

Lady Meliora