[Ansteorra] greetings,

David hakimcameldriver at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 22:18:51 PST 2007

greetings, i am hakim el anfa, i reside in atlantia but have seen the light and i am moving to anstorra with in the next few months, my fieancee has a job in houston which she starts in around 6 weeks,i will be coming out once we sell our house. i don't fight at the moment i need to get my armor reassembled but i do throw axes and like to do siege whenever possiable. i am getting back into armor after a long time and look forward to playing heavy again. i also do some brewing, arabic calligraphy and illumination. i am a siege  engineer, i like balista, trebs, and tactical use of caltrops and fences. ilook forward to meting the people out there asap. Hakim el anfa