[Ansteorra] Moving to Ansteorra from Atlantia

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 08:15:53 PST 2007

> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:18:40 -0800 (PST)
> From: David <hakimcameldriver at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Ansteorra] greetings,
> To: Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
> greetings, i am hakim el anfa, i reside in atlantia but have seen the light and i am moving to
> anstorra with in the next few months, my fieancee has a job in houston which she starts in
> around 6 weeks,i will be coming out once we sell our house. i don't fight at the moment i need
> to get my armor reassembled but i do throw axes and like to do siege whenever possiable. i am
> getting back into armor after a long time and look forward to playing heavy again. i also do
> some brewing, arabic calligraphy and illumination. i am a siege  engineer, i like balista,
> trebs, and tactical use of caltrops and fences. ilook forward to meting the people out there
> asap. Hakim el anfa

Greeting Hakim,
If the fiancee that you are referring to is Amy Adams, SCA Irina Vukoslava, then I've already been
chatting with her.  I'm going to attach the messages below, so I don't have to repeat it.

You may want to go through an apartment locator when you find out where your work location will
be.  Houston still has a high level of former Louisiana residents in apartments so the occupancy
level is high, and a locator may be able to assist you.  And your office HR dept. maybe able to
suggest good locations - they want you to be happy.  Also, once you know where you'll be working,
we maybe able to suggest neighborhood that will be convenient to commutes or access to commuter
transport in the area - Houston is a big place.   You will need a car to get around.
Last, some areas of Houston are identified as hotspots for crime or prone to periodic flooding
during seasons, and we maybe able to assist with avoiding those areas - one of our members works
for Harris County Urban Development.

Cheers, Hillary