[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 10, Issue 31

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 15:09:55 PST 2007

people work hard for different things and my email
signature has it all

I busted my behind to get my title and award listed at
the end of my name

i post my arabic title because my persona is arabic
(sayyida is my title for "lady" not my first name)

I am a professional historian and historian for the
Barony of Bjornsborg

and i for one am proud of my small well earned titles
:)

Naima

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Historian
Barony of Bjornsborg
Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't!